Aristocrat Leisure (ALL:AU) (ARLUF) PT Raised to AUD38 at Credit Suisse
- Wall Street heads for subdued start as Netflix, oil drop
- Netflix (NFLX) Plunges Following Q1 Sub Miss, But One Analyst Sees Chance to Turn Bullish
- Oil prices drop as India's COVID-19 surge dents demand outlook
- Dollar firm as COVID-19 resurgence hits reflation trades
- Manchester United (MANU) Stock Falls as European Super League Collapses Amid Huge Fans Backlash
Credit Suisse analyst Larry Gandler raised the price target on Aristocrat Leisure (ALL:AU) (OTC: ARLUF) to AUD38.00 (from AUD34.50) while maintaining a Outperform rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- PICC Property & Casualty Co Ltd (2328:HK) (PPCCY) PT Raised to HK$7.30 at Goldman Sachs
- China Pacific Insurance Group Co Ltd. (2601:HK) PT Lowered to HK$29 at Goldman Sachs
- China Life Insurance Co. Ltd. (2628:HK) (LFC) PT Lowered to HK$23 at Goldman Sachs
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!