Arcutis Biotherapeutics Inc. (ARQT) PT Raised to 'Street High' $80 at Cowen
- Wall Street falls with Amazon; S&P 500 posts sixth straight month of gains
- Amazon (AMZN) Plunges After Missing Sales and Guidance Expectations, Analysts Slash PTs to Reflect Weaker Guidance
- Pinterest (PINS) Tops Profit and Sales Views, But Shares Plunges Over 20% on a Big Monthly User Miss to Prompt Two Downgrades
- 'I'm CEO.' New Book Outlines Merger Conversations Between Elon Musk and Tim Cook
- Bullard: Fed should taper this fall, go "fairly rapidly" to end early 2022
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Cowen analyst Ken Cacciatore raised the price target on Arcutis Biotherapeutics Inc. (NASDAQ: ARQT) to a 'Street High' $80.00 (from $55.00) while maintaining an Outperform rating.
The analyst commented, "Arcutis announced positive pivotal Phase III results for ARQ-151 in psoriasis, which even surpassed the impressive Phase IIb data, and we believe firmly establishes the product as the best-in-class topical with superior efficacy/ tolerability. Importantly, the other pipeline programs also continue to progress, representing additional substantial opportunities in AD & seb derm. Our PT moves to $80."
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Denso Corp. (6902:JP) (DNZOY) PT Raised to JPY9,000 at Macquarie
- Prada SpA (1913:HK) (PRDSY) PT Raised to HK$77 at Macquarie
- Mineral Resources Limited (MIN:AU) (MALRF) PT Raised to AUD49.70 at Morgan Stanley
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesCowen & Co
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!