Arcelik AS (ARCLK:TI) (ACKAF) PT Raised to TRY66.70 at HSBC
- Wall Street ends sharply lower as Target and growth stocks sink
- Cisco Shares Plunge 17% on Q3 Revenue Miss and Disappointing Outlook
- Target (TGT) Stock Collapses 24% on Disappointing Results, Analyst Downgrades to Hold
- Plotkin's Melvin Capital to Wind Down - Report
- After-Hours Stock Movers 05/18: Cisco Plunges on Weak Results and Outlook; Synopsys Jumps on Results (more...)
HSBC analyst Cenk Orvan raised the price target on Arcelik AS (ARCLK:TI) (OTC: ACKAF) to TRY66.70 (from TRY23.00) while maintaining a Buy rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: JPMorgan Downgrades Wipro Ltd. (WPRO:IN) (WIT) to Underweight
- Symphony Ltd (SKC:IN) PT Raised to INR1,460 at Investec
- L&T Infotech (LTI:IN) PT Lowered to INR3,600 at JPMorgan
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!