Aravive Inc. (ARAV) PT Raised to 'Street High' $36 at Piper Jaffray
- Wall Street surges to all-time closing high on earnings, economic revival
- Was Intel's (INTC) Second Quarter a Speedbump or Inflection?
- Twitter (TWTR) Gains After Beating Q2 Estimates, Analysts Raise PTs as Brand Recovery Accelerates
- U.S. dollar on track for second week of gains; Fed meeting in focus
- Snap (SNAP) Surges 17% After Smashing Q2 Views Across the Board to Yield a Dozen Price Target Hikes
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Piper Jaffray analyst Edward Tenthoff raised the price target on Aravive Inc. (NASDAQ: ARAV) to $36.00 (from $15.00) while maintaining a Overweight rating.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Saputo Inc. (SAP:CN) (SAPIF) PT Lowered to Cdn$40 at National Bank Financial
- Mphasis Ltd. (MPHL:IN) PT Raised to INR2,560 at Emkay Global
- Reliance Industries (RIL:IN) PT Raised to INR2,580 at Jefferies
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Momentum Movers, Trader Talk
Related EntitiesPiper Jaffray, Edward Tenthoff
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!