Aravive Inc. (ARAV) PT Raised to $31 at H.C. Wainwright
- Wall Street swoons on rising Treasury yields, growing inflation worries
- Micron (MU) Stock Falls Following Q4 Beat, But Guidance Miss
- Sherwin-Williams (SHW) Stock Falls on Q3, FY20 Warning
- Brent dips after topping $80 a barrel, highest since Oct 2018
- Ford (F) Stock Soars on $11.4 Billion EV Partnership with Battery Maker SK Innovation (SKOVF)
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
H.C. Wainwright analyst Joseph Pantginis raised the price target on Aravive Inc. (NASDAQ: ARAV) to $31.00 (from $18.00) while maintaining a Buy rating.
The analyst commented, "This morning, Aravive announced new positive data from the ongoing Phase 1b portion of the Phase 1b/2 clinical trial of AVB-500 in platinum-resistant recurrent ovarian cancer patients. The results from 31 patients treated with 10mg/kg dose of AVB-500 (lowest dose) in combination with pegylated liposomal doxorubicin (PLD) or with paclitaxel (PAC) support and extend the prior observation of efficacy in 28 patients. Importantly the new data show that in patients reaching the minimal efficacious concentration the drug (MEC) demonstrated: (1) a four-fold increase in median PFS (mPFS) when compared to those patients with low exposure (8.1 vs. 1.8 months; p=0.0016); (2) approximately two-fold improvement in overall response rate (ORR; 29% vs. 14%), including one complete response (CR to be confirmed upon next scan); (3) improvements in median duration of response (mDOR 7.6 vs 3.9 months) and clinical benefit rate (82% vs. 43%), with 3.2 fold reduction of chance of progressing (from 57% to 18%); (4) high serum drug levels of AVB-500 were strongly predictive of anti-tumor activity with statistically significant correlation to progression-free survival (p=0.0066)."
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Maverix Metals (MMX:CN) (MMX) PT Raised to Cdn$8.75 at Stifel Canada, Following Strategic Business Update
- Aurora Cannabis Inc. (ACB:CN) (ACB) PT Lowered to Cdn$6.50 at Canaccord Genuity
- Antofagasta (ANTO:LN) (ANFGF) PT Raised to GBP11.50 at RBC Capital
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesH.C. Wainwright
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!