Apple (AAPL) iPhone 13 Lead Times Easing as Supply Chain Improves - UBS
- Dow closes lower after disappointing bank results
- JPMorgan (JPM) Stock Falls 5% After Q4 Results, Top-Line Beats but 2022 Expense Outlook Disappoint, Analyst Expects Rising Wage Inflation to be a Key Earnings Theme
- Netflix raises monthly subscription prices in U.S., Canada
- Apple (AAPL) Stock Receives Three Price Targets Hikes Today, Wedbush Positive on Live Sports Content Opportunity
- Wells Fargo (WFC) Tops Street Estimates, Profit Fueled by Loan Demand and Cost Cuts
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
UBS analyst David Vogt has noted that wait times in the US and China for Apple’s (NASDAQ: AAPL) iPhone 13 Pro and Max have continued to ease, a signal that supply chain pressures are easing as well.
Although wait times are still elevated in key markets (US, China, Japan, and Europe), the analyst sees “modest improvement in availability on a week-to-week basis.” At the moment, iPhone 13 Pro/Max wait times are roughly 2 weeks.
“We believe the decline in wait times coincides with improvement in the supply chain as some of the earlier reported headwinds appear to have been resolved with several suppliers noting December production should be better than November which was better than October,” Vogt wrote in a client note.
UBS continues to project 80 million units for December and 230 million units for FY22, both below the consensus of 82 million/235 million.
“In China, the wait time for both the 13 Pro and Max sits at 18 days as wait times for the 13 Pro is now in line with last year's model, while wait times for the 13 Pro Max have yet to drop to the degree we saw last year despite the high price point suggesting stronger demand. As noted earlier, we believe the supply constraints in China caused by the bottlenecks in Southeast Asia continue to ease based on our checks.
The analyst rates Apple with a Buy rating and a $175.00 per share price target.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Apple's (AAPL) Vr/Ar Headset Launch Risks Being Delayed Until 2023 - Bloomberg
- Covestro AG (1COV:GR) (COVTY) PT Lowered to EUR89 at Goldman Sachs
- Larsen & Toubro Ltd. (LT:IN) (LTOUF) PT Raised to INR2,430 at HSBC
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Hot Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!