Apple (AAPL) Rolls Out Slack (WORK) Company Wide - Global Equities' Chowdhry
- Wall Street ends volatile week sharply higher
- Disney (DIS) Dips As Streaming Business Shows Signs of Slowing Down, Analysts 'Very Bullish' on LT Opportunity
- Airbnb (ABNB) Bookings Up 52% to Help Sales Beat, Seen as a 'Blow Out Quarter' as More Upside is Left
- DoorDash (DASH) Reports Bigger Loss and a Sales Beat, Shares Soars on Strong Guidance and Two Upgrades to 'Buy'
- Coinbase (COIN) To Add Dogecoin Trading in the Next Few Weeks
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Global Equities Research analyst Trip Chowdhry notes Apple (NASDAQ: AAPL) has rolled out Slack (NYSE: WORK) company wide, with all employees now on the platform and it will now be extended to its partners.
Chowdhry said the Slack roll-out at Apple was completed around May - June 2020 timeframe.
He said a comprehensive view is that WFH (Work From Home) has made Apple at least 30% more efficient. He said over the next 6 months, Apple will roll-out more Software Tools for its employees to make them even more efficient.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Tesla (TSLA) Bulls Weigh in on 'Head Scratching' 180 Degree Turn By Musk on Bitcoin, One Analyst Still See the Crypto Heading to $4M
- Hargreaves Lansdown PLC (HL:LN) (HRGLF) PT Raised to GBP15.50 at JPMorgan
- K-Bro Linen Inc. (KBL:CN) (KBRLF) PT Raised to Cdn$55 at TD Securities
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Trader Talk
Related EntitiesTrip Chowdhry
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!