Apollo Tyres (APTY:IN) PT Lowered to INR302 at Nomura/Instinet
- Nasdaq, S&P 500 scale new peak as jobs recovery gains traction
- Biden says deal reached on infrastructure plan
- Eli Lilly (LLY) Surges After Getting Breakthrough Therapy Designation From FDA, Analyst Raises PT and Sees Approval Chance at 90%, Biogen (BIIB) Plunges
- Dollar holds below two-month highs as Fed policy in focus, sterling slips
- Morgan Stanley's Huberty Dismisses Concerns Over Apple's (AAPL) 2022 Growth Prospects, Bumps PT; Says iPhone 'S' Cycle Is Different This Time and Sees 'Good' LT Buying Opportunity
Nomura/Instinet analyst Siddhartha Bera lowered the price target on Apollo Tyres (APTY:IN) to INR302.00 (from INR307.00) while maintaining a Buy rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- SMC Corp (6273:JP) (SMCAY) PT Raised to JPY64,000 at Morgan Stanley
- Melrose Industries PLC (MRO:LN) (MLSPF) PT Lowered to GBP1.85 at UBS
- Kingspan Group PLC (KSP:ID) PT Raised to EUR81 at UBS
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!