Apollo Hospitals (APHS:IN) PT Raised to INR3,050 at HSBC
- S&P 500, Nasdaq open higher; Amex, Honeywell weigh on Dow
- Snap (SNAP) Beats Q1 Estimates Amid 'Robust Ad Environment,' Analysts Raise Numbers and PTs
- No Surprises in President Biden's Reported Capital Gains Proposal, a 28% Rate Looks Most Likely - Goldman Sachs
- Bitcoin sinks below $50,000 as cryptos stumble over Biden tax plans
- Intel (INTC) Tops Q1 EPS by 24c, Offers Guidance
HSBC analyst Damayanti Kerai raised the price target on Apollo Hospitals (APHS:IN) to INR3,050.00 (from INR2,830.00) while maintaining a Buy rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Mattel Inc. (MAT) PT Raised to $28.50 at DA Davidson on Strong POS Growth Driving Upside
- Natwest Group PLC (NWG:LN) (NWG) PT Raised to GBP2.58 at Jefferies
- Well Health Technologies Corp. (WELL:CN) (WLYYF) PT Raised to Cdn$10.50 at TD Securities
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!