Aperam SA (APAM:NA) (APEMY) PT Raised to EUR61 at JPMorgan
- Futures lower after Tesla, IBM quarterly results
- Tesla (TSLA) Beats EPS and Revenue Views on Improving Gross Margins, Analysts Praise Very Solid Quarter But Warn of 'Aggressive Valuation' as Stock 'Priced to Perfection'
- Trump Media To Go Public Via $1.7 Billion SPAC Deal, Aims to Fight the Big Tech
- IBM (IBM) Stock Plunges 5% on Sales Miss, Q3 Results Seen as a Setback
- Oil hits multi-year high above $86, then pulls back
JPMorgan analyst Luke Nelson raised the price target on Aperam SA (APAM:NA) (OTC: APEMY) to EUR61.00 (from EUR56.30) while maintaining a Neutral rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Skandinaviska Enskilda Banken AB (SEBA:SS) (SKVKY) PT Raised to SEK110 at Credit Suisse
- Morgan Stanley Upgrades Harbour Energy PLC (HBR:LN) to Overweight
- CD Projekt S.A. (CDR:PW) (OTGLY) PT Lowered to PLN125 at Credit Suisse
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!