Antofagasta Plc. (ANTO:LN) (ANFGF) PT Raised to GBP11.50 at Barclays
- Wall Street rebounds after two-day decline; Netflix slides
- Netflix (NFLX) Plunges Following Q1 Sub Miss, But One Analyst Sees Chance to Turn Bullish
- Oil prices drop 2% on U.S. crude build, COVID-19 surge in India
- Intuitive Surgical (ISRG) Q1 Beat Prompts Two Street Upgrades
- U.S. dollar losses bounce after Canada tips toward higher rates
Barclays raised its price target on Antofagasta Plc. (ANTO:LN) (OTC: ANFGF) to GBP11.50 (from GBP10.50) while maintaining a Underweight rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- China Unicom Hong Kong (762:HK) (CHU) PT Raised to HK$6.50 at Goldman Sachs
- Continental AG (CON:GR) (CTTAY) PT Raised to EUR123 at Goldman Sachs
- SMART Global Holdings (SGH) Could Report $9.50 in EPS LT, PT Raised to $65 at Jefferies
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!