Anheuser-Busch InBev (ABI:BB) (BUD) PT Raised to EUR54 at Morgan Stanley
- Wall St posts third straight quarterly loss as inflation weighs, recession looms
- Intel's Autonomous Unit Mobileye Files U.S. IPO, Defying Weak Market Conditions
- Nike (NKE) Drops 9% as Inventory Surges 44%, Analysts See Attractive Valuation
- Hollywood Super Agent Attempts to Open Door for Twitter-Musk Settlement - Bloomberg
- Dollar up on euro as quarter ends, commodity led currencies sink
Morgan Stanley analyst Pinar Ergun raised the price target on Anheuser-Busch InBev (ABI:BB) (NYSE: BUD) to EUR54.00 (from EUR52.00) while maintaining a Equalweight rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Colruyt SA (COLR:BB) (CUYTF) PT Lowered to EUR20 at HSBC
- Wipro Ltd. (WPRO:IN) (WIT) PT Raised to INR388 at Goldman Sachs
- Tate & Lyle Plc (TATE:LN) (TATYY) PT Lowered to GBP9 at Goldman Sachs
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!