Anglo American Plc. (AAL:LN) (NGLOY) PT Raised to GBP39 at Goldman Sachs
- Nasdaq ends at record high as Big Tech roars back
- Sanderson Farms (SAFM) Explores Sale - Report
- Bitcoin (BTC) Cracks $30,000 to Hit 6-Month Low, Here Are Next Targets Lower
- Dollar lower as Powell reaffirms pledge to not raise rates too quickly
- Splunk (SPLK) Lands $1 Billion From Silver Lake, Announces Buyback One Day After Activist Rumors Surface
Goldman Sachs analyst Jack O'Brien raised the price target on Anglo American Plc. (AAL:LN) (OTC: NGLOY) to GBP39.00 (from GBP38.00) while maintaining a Buy rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Credit Suisse Upgrades Kinross Gold (KGC) to Outperform
- UPDATE: Credit Suisse Downgrades BWX Technologies (BWXT) to Neutral
- Newcrest Mining Ltd. (NCM:AU) (NCMGY) PT Raised to AUD32 at CIBC
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!