Anglo American Plc. (AAL:LN) (NGLOY) PT Raised to GBP38 at JPMorgan
- Wall Street closes little changed on Fed policy fears
- NVIDIA (NVDA) Stock Tumbles After Weak Q2 Preliminary Results on Gaming Weakness
- JPMorgan, Morgan Stanley and Citi Discuss Outlook for US Stocks
- Vista Equity Partners to Take Avalara (AVLR) Private in an $8.4 Billion Deal
- Palantir (PLTR) Stock Tumbles 15% on Soft Outlook, Citi Sees Many Negatives
JPMorgan analyst Dominic O'Kane raised the price target on Anglo American Plc. (AAL:LN) (OTC: NGLOY) to GBP38.00 (from GBP33.50) while maintaining a Neutral rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: DraftKings Inc. (DKNG) PT Lowered to $34 at Guggenheim
- Equinox Gold (EQX:CN) (EQX) PT Lowered to Cdn$8 at RBC Capital
- Canaccord Genuity Group (CF:CN) (CCORF) PT Lowered to Cdn$10.50 at Raymond James
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!