Anglo American Plc. (AAL:LN) (NGLOY) PT Raised to GBP37 at Citi
- Pre-Fed jitters keep S&P 500, Nasdaq below record highs
- Oracle (ORCL) Tops Profit and Sales Views But Stock Falls on Guidance Miss, Analysts Still Raise PTs
- General Motors (GM) to Boost EV and AV Investments to $35 Billion Through 2025
- Oil hits new high near $75 on demand rise, falling inventories
- Roblox (RBLX) Lower as DAUs Fall Sequentially
Citi analyst Ephrem Ravi raised the price target on Anglo American Plc. (AAL:LN) (OTC: NGLOY) to GBP37.00 (from GBP36.00) while maintaining a Buy rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Wizz Air Holdings Plc (WIZZ:LN) (WZZZY) PT Lowered to GBP53.50 at JPMorgan
- Magnit (MGNT:LI) (MGNI) PT Lowered to $19.10 at JPMorgan
- Credit Suisse (CSGN:SW) (CS) PT Raised to CHF11.70 at JPMorgan
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!