Anglo American Plc. (AAL:LN) (NGLOY) PT Raised to GBP31 at Citi
- Futures slip as U.S. calls for pause in J&J's single-dose COVID-19 vaccine
- U.S. Calls for Pause of J&J (JNJ) Vaccine After Clotting Cases, Including One Death
- Biggest SPAC Deal Ever: Grab To Go Public in a $40 Billion Merger With Altimeter (AGC), Backed by Fidelity and BlackRock
- Oil prices rise after robust China data
- Bitcoin (BTC) Price Soars 5% to Fresh Record Highs Ahead of Coinbase IPO
Citi analyst Ephrem Ravi raised the price target on Anglo American Plc. (AAL:LN) (OTC: NGLOY) to GBP31.00 (from GBP30.00) while maintaining a Buy rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Piper Sandler Assumes Otonomy (OTIC) at Overweight, PT Raised to $6
- Booking (BKNG) Upgraded to a 'Buy' at Jefferies as Travel Expected to Rebound in 2H2021
- UPDATE: BofA Securities Upgrades Ameren Corp. (AEE) to Buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!