Anglo American PLC (AAL:LN) (NGLOY) PT Lowered to GBP35.80 at Bernstein
- Wall Street ends down after stunning jobs growth raises Fed questions
- Elon Musk wins 'funding secured' trial
- U.S. nonfarm payroll growth blows past forecasts in January, up 517k
- Analysts defend Apple (AAPL) as earnings miss drags shares lower
- Amazon (AMZN) drops after earnings, analysts worried about AWS uncertainty
Bernstein analyst Bob Brackett lowered the price target on Anglo American PLC (AAL:LN) (OTC: NGLOY) to GBP35.80 (from GBP39.60) while maintaining a Outperform rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- CDL Hospitality Trusts (CDREIT:SP) PT Raised to SGD1.40 at JPMorgan
- Takeda Pharmaceutical (4502:JP) (TAK) PT Raised to JPY5,800 at Nomura/Instinet
- Daicel Corporation (4202:JP) (DACHF) PT Lowered to JPY980 at Nomura/Instinet
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!