Angel Yeast Co Ltd (600298:CH) PT Lowered to RMB45 at Morgan Stanley
- Wall Street ends mixed despite bumper big-bank earnings
- Coinbase (COIN) Soars 52% in Public Debut
- Thermo Fisher Scientific (TMO) Nears Deal to Buy PPD, Inc. (PPD) for More Than $15 Billion -DJ
- JPMorgan (JPM) Reports a Q1 Beat on Revenue and Profit Fueled by Release of $5.2 Billion Reserved for Bad Loans; Shares Slightly Down
- Dell Technologies (DELL) Announces Planned VMware (VMW) Spin-Off
Morgan Stanley analyst Leaf Liu lowered the price target on Angel Yeast Co Ltd (600298:CH) to RMB45.00 (from RMB48.00) while maintaining a Underweight rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- CAE Inc. (CAE:CN) (CAE) PT Raised to Cdn$45 at BMO Capital
- Hua Hong Semiconductor Ltd (1347:HK) PT Raised to HK$51 at Credit Suisse
- Regis Resources Ltd. (RRL:AU) (RGRNF) PT Lowered to AUD3.40 at Citi
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!