Anaplan Inc. (PLAN) PT Raised to $90 at Monness, Crespi, Hardt; 'Buy on Weakness'
- Wall Street slips off record highs, Tesla drops after fatal crash
- IBM (IBM) Tops Q1 EPS by 14c, Revenue Beats
- Tesla's (TSLA) Musk says data logs from crashed vehicle show Autopilot was not enabled, car did not purchase FSD
- Bitcoin (BTC) Price Fell 20% Off the Highs Over the Weekend as Markets Got 'Too Excited' About Coinbase (COIN), Says Mike Novogratz
- GameStop (GME) CEO Gets the Axe as Ryan Cohen Continues to Make His Mark, Analyst Says Co. Will Likely Look to Tech Sector for New Hires
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Monness, Crespi, Hardt analyst Brian White raised the price target on Anaplan Inc. (NYSE: PLAN) to $90.00 (from $80.00) while maintaining a Buy rating, telling clients to buy on weakness.
The analyst commented, "Anaplan delivered strong 4Q:FY21 results while providing a healthy 1Q:FY22 outlook and slightly expanding its FY:22 revenue guidance. We believe today’s selloff is an overreaction, driven largely by a rotation out of next-gen, growth stocks given the recent rise in bond yields, coupled with an event catalyst (i.e., earnings call). That said, we also believe investors may have wanted a higher uptick in the company’s FY:22 revenue guidance; however, we believe Anaplan is taking a measured approach to the year given the many macro uncertainties. We are increasing our 12-month price target to $90 from $80. "
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Starbucks (SBUX) PT Raised to $135 at Oppenheimer Into Q1 Results (Earlier)
- WEX Inc. (WEX) PT Raised to $237 at BofA Securities
- UPDATE: Wells Fargo Starts Ballard Power Systems (BLDP) at Equal Weight
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesEarnings, Brian White
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!