Amundi (AMUN:FP) (AMUDF) PT Lowered to EUR85 at Goldman Sachs
- Wall St climbs after week of strong bank results; market set for weekly gains
- Goldman Sachs (GS) Smashes Analyst 3Q Views on Robust M&A and Underwriting Activity
- Tesla (TSLA) Stock: Jefferies Raises Price Target on Higher Capacity Ramp and Sustained Demand, Berlin Giga Will Set New Design and Assembly Standards Says Analyst
- Food, fuels lift U.S. import prices in September
- SEC to Allow First Ever Bitcoin (BTC) ETF - Report
Goldman Sachs analyst Roberta De Luca lowered the price target on Amundi (AMUN:FP) (OTC: AMUDF) to EUR85.00 (from EUR88.00) while maintaining a Neutral rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- BNP Paribas SA (BNP:FP) (BNPQY) PT Raised to EUR74 at Goldman Sachs
- Rio Tinto Ltd. (RIO:AU) (RTNTF) PT Lowered to AUD122.40 at Goldman Sachs
- Temenos AG (TEMN:SW) (TMSNY) PT Lowered to CHF110 at Goldman Sachs
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!