Ametek Inc. (AME) PT Raised to $115 at Rosenblatt
- Wall St gains with upbeat earnings and forecasts
- Amazon (AMZN) Tops Q2 EPS by $2.90, Revenue Misses, Q3 Guidance Falls Short of Consensus
- Robinhood (HOOD) IPO Opens Flat
- Didi (DIDI) Gains on WSJ Report It Considers Going Private, Company Denies
- Facebook (FB) Tops Profit and Revenue Estimates, But Shares Lower on Warning of Significant Growth Slowdown, Analyst Still Raises PT to a New 'Street High'
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Rosenblatt analyst Scott Graham raised the price target on Ametek Inc. (NYSE: AME) to $115.00 while maintaining a Buy rating.
The analyst commented, "We checked in with management. With cost reductions fully in place and key end-markets moving past their bottoms, we believe there is good visibility on our 2H20 earnings forecast of ~ -10% vs. 2Q's -20%. We also now believe next year's productivity will be higher than we had forecast and are increasing our 2021 EPS estimate; we expect earnings of +11% next year. We have updated our M&A analysis and now estimate AME could add 12-15% to earnings through acquisitions over the next year. We're increasing our PT to $115. AME is our top pick."
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Yum! Brands (YUM) PT Raised to $134 at Cowen
- Diversified Royalty Corp (DIV:CN) (BEVFF) PT Raised to Cdn$3 at Stifel Canada, Following Earnings
- Telenet Group Holding NV (TNET:BB) (TLGHF) PT Raised to EUR49 at JPMorgan, Following Earnings
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesEarnings, Rosenblatt
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!