American Hotel Income Properties REIT (HOT-U:CN) (AHOTF) PT Lowered to Cdn$3.50 at TD Securities
- European shares tick higher; Aegon leads gains among insurers
- Disney (DIS) Stock Gains on Disney+ Beat and Raised Prices, Earns Upgrade to Buy
- AppLovin (APP) Shares Drop After Earnings Miss, Analyst Sees Growing Risks
- Bumble (BMBL) Falls on Slashed Revenue Guidance, Q2 Results Seen as 'Solid'
- Futures Rise, Yields and Dollar Decline After July CPI Report
TD Securities analyst Lorne Kalmar lowered the price target on American Hotel Income Properties REIT (HOT-U:CN) (OTC: AHOTF) to Cdn$3.50 (from Cdn$4.00) while maintaining a Buy rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Deutsche Bank Downgrades Trinseo SA (TSE) to Hold
- Shinsegae Inc (004170:KS) PT Raised to KRW410,000 at JPMorgan
- Dexus (DXS:AU) (DXSPF) PT Lowered to AUD2.74 at CLSA
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!