Amedisys (AMED), Allscripts (MDRX), Others Mentioned as 'Read-Throughs' at Cowen on Signify Health (SGFY) Bidding War
- Nasdaq ends down as investors eye Black Friday sales, China infections
- Apple (AAPL) could see a $6B hole in FQ1 iPhone revenue due to Foxconn troubles - analyst
- Activision Blizzard (ATVI) slips on report FTC likely to oppose $69B Microsoft (MSFT) deal
- Manchester United (MANU) shares jump again on Saudi interest
- Bitcoin (BTC) price struggles to rebound as Binance launches $1 billion recovery fund
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Cowen analyst Gary Taylor offered potential read-throughs as the bidding war for Signify Health, Inc. (NYSE: SGFY) is going "very, very well" with Amazon (NASDAQ: AMZN) joining CVS (NYSE: CVS) as potential bidders and UnitedHealth (NYSE: UNH) offering more than $30 per share.
The analyst commented, "Despite the proposed 2023 Medicare home health reimbursement cut, AMED (Taylor, Market Perform, $118.05) and other home health providers suddenly look like relatively “cheap” assets of interest for MA plans & other integrated health insurers. Clearly part of the play here is also expanding clinical networks & access to clinical data. The largest health plans already have the greatest amount of clinical data, but healthcare providers and companies such as CHNG (Rhyee, Market Perform, $24.76) (the DOJ is challenging UNH's proposed acquisition of CHNG), IQV (Not Covered), MCK (Rhyee, Outperform, $371.01), MDRX (Rhyee, Outperform, $17.17), and Nextgen (NXGN, Not Covered) all have significant data repositories of various forms."
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Remy Cointreau SA (RCO:FP) (REMYY) PT Lowered to EUR183 at Citi
- Weichai Power Co Ltd (000338:CH) (WEICY) PT Raised to HK$16.70 at JPMorgan
- Lens Technology Co Ltd (300433:CH) PT Raised to RMB11.60 at Credit Suisse
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Rumors
Related EntitiesCowen & Co, Definitive Agreement
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!