Amcor Ltd. (AMC:AU) (AMCRY) PT Lowered to AUD16.75 at JPMorgan
- S&P 500, Dow end at record highs as weak jobs data eases rate worries
- U.S. Added Only 266,000 Jobs in April, Well Below Estimates
- Roku (ROKU) Surges After Crushing Profit Estimates to Prompt an Upgrade to 'Buy' at Loop Capital
- Dollar broadly weaker after U.S. jobs data disappoint
- Square (SQ) Tops Q1 EPS by 25c
JPMorgan analyst Brook Campbell-Crawford lowered the price target on Amcor Ltd. (AMC:AU) (OTC: AMCRY) to AUD16.75 (from AUD17.00) while maintaining a Overweight rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Kelt Exploration (KEL:CN) (KELTF) PT Raised to Cdn$3.50 at TD Securities
- Endesa SA (ENA:GR) (ELEZF) PT Lowered to EUR25 at Goldman Sachs
- GFL Environmental (GFL:CN) (GFL) PT Raised to Cdn$42 at TD Securities
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!