Ambuja Cements Ltd. (ACEM:IN) PT Raised to INR375 at Kotak
- Wall Street dips as strong retail data boosts Treasury yields
- Electronic Arts (EA) Rebounds on Reaffirmed Guidance Despite Battlefield 2042 Delay, Be Concerned But Not Worried Says Analyst
- U.S. retail sales surprise to upside in strong boost to economy
- Chat Platform Discord Raises $500 Million, Valuation More Than Doubled In Less Than a Year
- Dollar index jumps after U.S. retail sales show surprise rebound
Kotak analyst Sumangal Nevatia raised the price target on Ambuja Cements Ltd. (ACEM:IN) to INR375.00 (from INR320.00) while maintaining a Reduce (3) rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Piper Sandler Downgrades Beyond Meat Inc. (BYND) to Underweight, IRI Points to a Miss
- Essity AB (ESSITYB:SS) (ESSYY) PT Lowered to SEK270 at Deutsche Bank
- Repsol SA (REP:SM) (REPYY) PT Raised to EUR13.80 at Deutsche Bank
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!