Ambuja Cements Ltd. (ACEM:IN) PT Raised to INR360 at Morgan Stanley
- Wall Street slides on report of Biden's plan to almost double capital gains tax
- Biden To Propose Capital Gains Tax As High As 43.4% For Wealthy - Bloomberg
- Credit Suisse (CS) Falls 6% on 'Unacceptable Loss' as Exposure to Archegos Grew to More Than $20 Billion, Set to Raise Over $2 Billion to Support Liquidity
- U.S. weekly jobless claims hit 13-month low; home sales tumble
- Cathie Wood's ARK Buys Over 5M Shares of Skillz (SKLZ), Nearly 3M Shares of IPO UiPath (PATH)
Morgan Stanley analyst Gaurav Rateria raised the price target on Ambuja Cements Ltd. (ACEM:IN) to INR360.00 (from INR325.00) while maintaining a Overweight rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Lundin Energy AB (LUNE:SS) (LNEGY) PT Raised to SEK382 at Jefferies
- Fluidra SA (FDR:SM) PT Raised to EUR30 at Berenberg
- Surya Citra Media Tbk (SCMA:IJ) PT Lowered to IDR2,270 at JPMorgan
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!