Ambuja Cements Ltd. (ACEM:IN) PT Raised to INR340 at Goldman Sachs
- S&P 500, Dow slip as focus turns to tech earnings
- Analysts Positive, Raise PTs as IBM (IBM) Tops Market Estimates and Reaffirms Guidance
- Boeing (BA) Down 3% After CFO - Aged 54 - Retires, Seen as an 'Odd' Move
- Tesla (TSLA): Problems in China Mounting as Communist Party Officials Ask Company to 'Respect Chinese Consumers and Comply with Local Laws'
Goldman Sachs analyst Pulkit Patni raised the price target on Ambuja Cements Ltd. (ACEM:IN) to INR340.00 (from INR320.00) while maintaining a Buy rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- S4 Capital Plc. (SFOR:LN) PT Raised to GBP6.70 at Jefferies
- Sandstorm Gold Ltd. (SSL:CN) (SAND) PT Raised to Cdn$15.40 at Stifel Canada
- bluebird bio (BLUE) PT Lowered to $29 at Stifel
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!