Ambuja Cements Ltd. (ACEM:IN) PT Raised to INR336 at Macquarie
- U.S. stocks close down on news of Biden tax proposal
- Biden To Propose Capital Gains Tax As High As 43.4% For Wealthy - Bloomberg
- Intel (INTC) Tops Q1 EPS by 24c, Offers Guidance
- Snap (SNAP) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c, DAUs were 280 million, Offers Guidance
- Credit Suisse (CS) Falls 6% on 'Unacceptable Loss' as Exposure to Archegos Grew to More Than $20 Billion, Set to Raise Over $2 Billion to Support Liquidity
Macquarie analyst Ashish Jain raised the price target on Ambuja Cements Ltd. (ACEM:IN) to INR336.00 (from INR325.00) while maintaining a Outperform rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Lloyds Banking Group Plc. (LLOY:LN) (LYG) PT Raised to GBP47 at UBS
- Credit Suisse (CSGN:SW) (CS) PT Lowered to CHF10 at Societe Generale
- Umicore SA (UMI:BB) (UMICY) PT Raised to EUR35 at JPMorgan
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!