Amarin Corporation (AMRN) PT Lowered to $9 at Cowen
- Wall Street closes with sharp gains as final quarter begins
- Tesla (TSLA) Now 'Unlikely' to Hit Its 50% Delivery Growth Goal for 2022 - Analyst
- U.S. manufacturing nearly brakes; price pressures abating
- Citi Cuts Year-end S&P 500 Price Target to 4000, Introduces 2023 PT of 3900
- Oil jumps about $4 as OPEC+ weighs biggest output cut since 2020
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Cowen analyst Ken Cacciatore lowered the price target on Amarin Corporation (NASDAQ: AMRN) to $9.00 (from $10.00) while maintaining an Outperform rating.
The analyst commented, "Q1 sales were $94MM, coming in well below the Street. We continue to question the ongoing investment in the U.S., as to us, simple math would suggest Amarin will be unable to grow the U.S. revenue to an extent that would justify the investment versus maximizing profitability. Despite our view of the U.S. strategy, we believe in the long-term European value and maintain our rating."
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Pinterest Inc (PINS) PT Raised to $23 at Piper Sandler After Raising MAU Estimates
- DocuSign (DOCU) Stock Falls 4% After Morgan Stanley Downgrade to Underweight
- Amazon.com (AMZN) PT Lowered to $157 at BofA Securities
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesCowen & Co
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!