Alumina Ltd (AWC:AU) (AWCMY) PT Lowered to AUD2 at Goldman Sachs
- Wall St turns red as Omicron reaches the United States
- First known U.S. Omicron case found in fully vaccinated overseas traveler
- Apple (AAPL) Car: 'Is Tesla Going to be the BlackBerry of Mobility? I Think That's Going to Come Down to Apple' - Morgan Stanley's Jonas
- Private sector employment increased by 534,000 jobs from October to November, topping consensus estimate
- General Motors (GM) sees full year adjusted EBIT in $14 billion range, above prior view
Goldman Sachs analyst Paul Young lowered the price target on Alumina Ltd (AWC:AU) (OTC: AWCMY) to AUD2.00 (from AUD2.20) while maintaining a Neutral rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: UBS Assumes Coverage on Pinterest Inc (PINS), Downgrades to Neutral
- Baozun Inc (9991:HK) (BZUN) PT Lowered to HK$31 at Credit Suisse
- Credit Suisse Upgrades Globe Telecom Inc. (GLO:PM) (GTMEY) to Outperform
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!