Alstom SA (ALO:FP) (ALSMY) PT Raised to EUR55 at UBS
- Nasdaq set for record open as jobs recovery gains traction
- Lilly's (LLY) donanemab receives U.S. FDA's Breakthrough Therapy designation for treatment of Alzheimer's disease
- Dollar inches down, sterling steady ahead of Bank of England meeting
- Morgan Stanley's Huberty Dismisses Concerns Over Apple's (AAPL) 2022 Growth Prospects, Bumps PT; Says iPhone 'S' Cycle Is Different This Time and Sees 'Good' LT Buying Opportunity
- Visa (V) Acquires Tink, European Open Banking Platform for $2.2B
UBS analyst Guillermo Peigneux Lojo raised the price target on Alstom SA (ALO:FP) (OTC: ALSMY) to EUR55.00 (from EUR50.00) while maintaining a Buy rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Piper Sandler Downgrades Dollar Tree (DLTR) to Neutral on Inability to Pass Through Inflation
- IHS Markit (INFO) PT Raised to $121 at BMO Capital
- Pigeon Corp (7956:JP) PT Lowered to JPY3,700 at Nomura/Instinet
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!