Alstom SA (ALO:FP) (ALSMY) PT Lowered to EUR47 at UBS
- Shares gain on earnings optimism
- Netflix (NFLX) Q3, Q4 Subscriber Guidance Beats on 'Squid Game' Success
- United Airlines (UAL) Stock Gains Smaller Q3 Loss; Longer-Term Targets Still on Track
- Yen hits four-year low versus dollar as risk appetite improves
- WD-40 (WDFC) Stock Falls 11% Following Q4 Miss
UBS analyst Guillermo Peigneux Lojo lowered the price target on Alstom SA (ALO:FP) (OTC: ALSMY) to EUR47.00 (from EUR52.00) while maintaining a Buy rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Citi Assumes Coverage on IDEX Corp (IEX), Upgrades to Buy
- UPDATE: H.C. Wainwright Starts Compass Therapeutics (CMPX) at Buy
- Boot Barn (BOOT) PT Raised to $110 at Cowen
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!