Alps Alpine Co Ltd. (6770:JP) (APELY) PT Lowered to JPY1,600 at Goldman Sachs
- S&P 500, Dow end at record highs as weak jobs data eases rate worries
- U.S. Added Only 266,000 Jobs in April, Well Below Estimates
- Roku (ROKU) Surges After Crushing Profit Estimates to Prompt an Upgrade to 'Buy' at Loop Capital
- Dollar broadly weaker after U.S. jobs data disappoint
- Square (SQ) Tops Q1 EPS by 25c
Goldman Sachs analyst Daiki Takayama lowered the price target on Alps Alpine Co Ltd. (6770:JP) (OTC: APELY) to JPY1,600.00 (from JPY1,700.00) while maintaining a Buy rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Kelt Exploration (KEL:CN) (KELTF) PT Raised to Cdn$3.50 at TD Securities
- GFL Environmental (GFL:CN) (GFL) PT Raised to Cdn$42 at TD Securities
- Granite REIT (GRT-U:CN) (GRP) PT Raised to Cdn$89 at TD Securities
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!