Alphabet (GOOGL) PT Raised to 'Street High' $2,250 at Canaccord Genuity Into Q4 EPS
- Wall Street ends week positively; S&P 500, Dow hit record highs
- Bitcoin (BTC) Drops 3% as Turkey Bans Cryptocurrency Payments Citing Lack of Regulatory Supervision
- Morgan Stanley (MS) Archegos-Related Loss Appears to be $911M
- Dollar at 4-week low on retreating Treasury yields
- J&J (JNJ) Privately Asked Rival Covid-19 Vaccine Makers to Inspect Clotting Risks, AstraZeneca (AZN) Said Yes but Pfizer (PFE) and Moderna (MRNA) Declined - Report
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
The analyst commented, "We hosted a call with Michael Kaushansky, EVP, Chief Data Officer, and President of Havas
Helia & Chief Data Officer (North America) at Havas Media. Digital advertising spend continues to steadily rebound following the sharp budget dislocation that took place at the onset of the pandemic, with the pace of the recovery varying by industry and platform. eCommerce continues to drive ad spend both on Social (Facebook, Instagram, and Snap) and Search (Google, Amazon), and this strength is not expected to decelerate in the near term."
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Mizuho Securities Upgrades Sempra Energy (SRE) to Buy
- Travis Perkins (TPK:LN) (TPRKY) PT Raised to GBP16.40 at UBS
- Kaufman & Broad S.A. (KOF:FP) (KFMNF) PT Lowered to EUR50 at Societe Generale
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesEarnings, Canaccord Genuity
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!