Alphabet (GOOGL) PT Raised to $1,700 at Raymond James Due to Solid Q2 Results and Long-Term Ad Revenue Growth
- S&P 500, Nasdaq hit record closing peaks on eve of Fed meeting
- Oil steadies after hitting 2-yr high as demand hopes face supply growth
- Bitcoin (BTC) Price Pops 10% as Tesla's Musk Signals Another U-Turn on Bitcoin Payments
- Lordstown Motors (RIDE): CEO and CFO Resign, Presents Results of Investigation Of Hindenburg Research Report
- Paul Tudor Jones is 'Probably' Buying Commodities, Crypto, Gold if Fed Continues to Ignore Inflation Concerns, Endorses Bitcoin (BTC) as a Portfolio Diversifier
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Raymond James analyst Aaron Kessler raised the price target on Alphabet (NASDAQ: GOOGL) (NASDAQ: GOOG) to $1,700.00 (from $1,425.00) while maintaining an Outperform rating citing solid long-term advertising revenue growth expectations, increasing Google Cloud momentum, option value in other areas, and an attractive valuation.
The analyst stated "Alphabet reported largely in-line 2Q results with total FX-neutral revenue flat y/y as strength in Cloud (+43% y/y) and Google Other (which includes Play and YouTube subscriptions +26% y/ y), was offset by pandemic-related declines in search revenue (-10% y/ y). Importantly, Google reported improving trends throughout the quarter (and improvements continuing into July), with Search exiting 2Q roughly flat y/y. The company expressed cautious optimism on the path forward, but noted that ad budgets remain in flux due to continued uncertainty around the macro environment. We maintain our Outperform rating and raise our price target to $1,700 given 1) solid long-term advertising revenue growth expectation driven by search, mobile, and YouTube; 2) increasing Google Cloud momentum; 3) option value in other areas (e.g. Hardware, Other Bets); and 4) valuation remains attractive at ~25x 2021E core EPS ex cash."
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- State Bank of India (SBIN:IN) PT Raised to INR520 at Kotak
- DLF Ltd. (DLFU:IN) PT Raised to INR358 at Jefferies
- Boral Ltd (BLD:AU) (BOALY) PT Raised to AUD6.60 at Credit Suisse
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesRaymond James, Aaron Kessler
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!