Alpha Financial Markets Consulting PLC. (AFM:LN) PT Raised to GBP3.10 at RBC Capital
- Futures slip as focus shifts to earnings from tech-related firms
- Kansas City Southern (KSU) Soars as Bidding War Brews After Canadian National Railway (CNI) Makes a $33.7 Billion Offer
- Analysts Positive, Raise PTs as IBM (IBM) Tops Market Estimates and Reaffirms Guidance
- Tesla's (TSLA) Musk says data logs from crashed vehicle show Autopilot was not enabled, car did not purchase FSD
- Oil hits $68 on Libya force majeure despite pandemic surge
RBC Capital analyst Andrew Brooke raised the price target on Alpha Financial Markets Consulting PLC. (AFM:LN) to GBP3.10 (from GBP2.65) while maintaining a Outperform rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Franco-Nevada Corp (FNV:CN) (FNV) PT Raised to Cdn$195 at BMO Capital
- TransAlta Renewables Inc. (RNW:CN) (TRSWF) PT Raised to Cdn$20 at CIBC
- Senex Energy (SXY:AU) (VPTOF) PT Raised to AUD4.59 at Canaccord Genuity
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!