Alpeka SAB de CV (ALPEKA:MM) (ALPKF) PT Raised to Peso20 at Citi
- World stocks steady, Bitcoin slides on U.S. tax hike prospect
- Intel (INTC) Tops Q1 EPS by 24c, Offers Guidance
- Bitcoin sinks below $50,000 as cryptos stumble over Biden tax plans
- Snap (SNAP) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c, DAUs were 280 million, Offers Guidance
- Euro regains poise as data points to stronger recovery
Citi analyst Andrés Cardona raised the price target on Alpeka SAB de CV (ALPEKA:MM) (OTC: ALPKF) to Peso20.00 (from Peso19.20) while maintaining a Neutral rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Fujifilm Holdings Corp. (4901:JP) (FUJIY) PT Raised to JPY8,000 at Morgan Stanley
- Morgan Stanley Downgrades Catcher Technology Co Ltd. (2474:TT) to Underweight
- Plexus (PLXS) PT Raised to $102 at Needham & Company
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!