Allied Properties Real Estate (AP-U:CN) (APYRF) PT Raised to Cdn$52.50 at Scotiabank
- Wall Street rebounds after virus-related sell-off
- Here's What Analysts are Saying as Twitter (TWTR) Stock Erases Earlier Gains
- Moderna (MRNA) Stock Up 10% as WHO Says Omicron Covid Variant Poses 'Very High' Global RIsk
- 2 Reasons Why Citi Downgraded Merck (MRK) to Neutral Today, Opened a Negative Catalyst Watch
- Why EV Li Auto (LI) Stock Is Up 8% Today
Scotiabank analyst Mario Saric raised the price target on Allied Properties Real Estate (AP-U:CN) (OTC: APYRF) to Cdn$52.50 (from Cdn$52.00) while maintaining a Sector Outperform rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Cie de Saint-Gobain (SGO:FP) (CODYY) PT Raised to EUR64.10 at Jefferies
- Ibstock Plc. (IBST:LN) (IBJHF) PT Lowered to GBP2 at Jefferies
- Sika AG (SIKA:SW) (SKFOF) PT Raised to CHF422 at Jefferies
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!