Allianz SE (ALV:GR) (AZSEY) PT Raised to EUR220 at Credit Suisse
- Wall Street ends mixed despite bumper big-bank earnings
- Coinbase (COIN) Soars 52% in Public Debut
- Thermo Fisher Scientific (TMO) Nears Deal to Buy PPD, Inc. (PPD) for More Than $15 Billion -DJ
- JPMorgan (JPM) Reports a Q1 Beat on Revenue and Profit Fueled by Release of $5.2 Billion Reserved for Bad Loans; Shares Slightly Down
- Dell Technologies (DELL) Announces Planned VMware (VMW) Spin-Off
Credit Suisse analyst Farooq Hanif raised the price target on Allianz SE (ALV:GR) (OTC: AZSEY) to EUR220.00 (from EUR205.00) while maintaining a Outperform rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Qinetiq Group (QQ:LN) (QNTQY) PT Raised to GBP3.60 at JPMorgan
- Partners Group Holding AG (PGHN:SW) (PGPHF) PT Raised to CHF1,450 at JPMorgan
- HSBC Holdings (HSBA:LN) (HSBC) PT Raised to GBP4.70 at Barclays
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!