Alimentation Couche-Tard Inc (ATD/B:CN) (ANCUF) PT Raised to Cdn$70 at BMO Capital
- Wall St posts third straight quarterly loss as inflation weighs, recession looms
- Intel's Autonomous Unit Mobileye Files U.S. IPO, Defying Weak Market Conditions
- Nike (NKE) Drops 9% as Inventory Surges 44%, Analysts See Attractive Valuation
- Hollywood Super Agent Attempts to Open Door for Twitter-Musk Settlement - Bloomberg
- Dollar up on euro as quarter ends, commodity led currencies sink
BMO Capital analyst Peter Sklar raised the price target on Alimentation Couche-Tard Inc (ATD/B:CN) (OTC: ANCUF) to Cdn$70.00 (from Cdn$65.00) while maintaining a Outperform rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Tate & Lyle Plc (TATE:LN) (TATYY) PT Lowered to GBP9 at Goldman Sachs
- Guangdong Haid Group (002311:CH) PT Lowered to RMB70.60 at HSBC
- WPP Plc (WPP:LN) (WPP) PT Lowered to GBP9 at Goldman Sachs
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!