Align Technology (ALGN) PT Raised to $175 at Morgan Stanley; Huge At-Home Ortho Opportunity
- Wall Street ends down after stunning jobs growth raises Fed questions
- Elon Musk wins 'funding secured' trial
- U.S. nonfarm payroll growth blows past forecasts in January, up 517k
- Analysts defend Apple (AAPL) as earnings miss drags shares lower
- Amazon (AMZN) drops after earnings, analysts worried about AWS uncertainty
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Morgan Stanley raised its price target on Align Technology (NASDAQ: ALGN) to $175.00 (from $150.00) while maintaining a Overweight rating, citing the at-home opportunity.
Analyst Steve Beuchaw has a strategic imperative to access an incremental ~150 million case doctor-directed at-home ortho opportunity globally that can grow the TAM by >10x.
Beuchaw said the company's core business opportunity of taking share in the 10 million case per year orthodontic market from a base of ~8%, is appealing and supports their base business valuation of $157 per share. However, this is small in comparison to the estimate of a 300 million case global prevalence pool for malocclusions treatable at-home with clear aligners.
"We estimate ALGN can capture 50% of ~350k at-home cases in the US in 2020 and 70% longer-term, which would contribute ~$50mn/13% of incremental cash flow by 2020," the analyst commented.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Goldman Sachs Upgrades Align Technology (ALGN) to Neutral
- Bank Central Asia Tbk (BBCA:IJ) (PBCRY) PT Raised to IDR11,500 at Nomura/Instinet
- Lacto Japan Co Ltd (3139:JP) PT Lowered to JPY2,300 at Credit Suisse
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Hot Comments
Related EntitiesMorgan Stanley
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!