Alfa Laval AB (ALFA:SS) (ALFVY) PT Raised to SEK365 at Credit Suisse
- Wall Street rebounds after virus-related sell-off
- Here's What Analysts are Saying as Twitter (TWTR) Stock Erases Earlier Gains
- Moderna (MRNA) Stock Up 10% as WHO Says Omicron Covid Variant Poses 'Very High' Global RIsk
- 2 Reasons Why Citi Downgraded Merck (MRK) to Neutral Today, Opened a Negative Catalyst Watch
- Why EV Li Auto (LI) Stock Is Up 8% Today
Credit Suisse analyst Max Yates raised the price target on Alfa Laval AB (ALFA:SS) (OTC: ALFVY) to SEK365.00 (from SEK345.00) while maintaining a Neutral rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Sika AG (SIKA:SW) (SKFOF) PT Raised to CHF422 at Jefferies
- Holcim Ltd (HOLN:SW) PT Lowered to CHF50.30 at Jefferies
- Taylor Wimpey Plc. (TW/:LN) (TWODF) PT Raised to GBP2.29 at Jefferies
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!