Alcon Inc. (ALC:SW) (ALC) PT Raised to CHF75 at UBS
- Wall Street rebounds after two-day decline; Netflix slides
- Netflix (NFLX) Plunges Following Q1 Sub Miss, But One Analyst Sees Chance to Turn Bullish
- Oil prices drop 2% on U.S. crude build, COVID-19 surge in India
- Intuitive Surgical (ISRG) Q1 Beat Prompts Two Street Upgrades
- U.S. dollar losses bounce after Canada tips toward higher rates
UBS analyst Michael Leuchten raised the price target on Alcon Inc. (ALC:SW) (NYSE: ALC) to CHF75.00 (from CHF67.00) while maintaining a Buy rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- China Unicom Hong Kong (762:HK) (CHU) PT Raised to HK$6.50 at Goldman Sachs
- Dave & Buster's (PLAY) PT Raised to $46 at Truist Securities Following Pre-Announcement
- Worri Financial (316140:KS) (WF) PT Raised to KRW11,500 at CLSA
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!