Alcoa (AA) Mentioned Positively at Vertical Research
- Futures flat on worries over supply chain disruptions; Netflix falls
- Netflix (NFLX) Beats Estimates but Shares Slip on Conservative 4Q Net Adds Outlook, Analysts Mostly Positive and Raise Price Targets; Deutsche Bank Downgrades to Hold
- United Airline (UAL) Stock Gains on Smaller-Than-Expected 3Q Loss, Analysts Expect Stronger Recovery in 4Q and 2022
- Micron (MU) Commits to Spend $150 Billion on Memory and R&D Over the Next Decade, Will Build a $7 Billion Plant in Japan and Considers Building a New US Memory Factory
- Dollar steadies, risk appetite boosts Aussie, kiwi
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Vertical Research Partners analyst Michael Dudas reiterated a Buy rating on Alcoa (NYSE: AA).
- The analyst says the shares remain underpriced.
Shares of Alcoa closed at $28.62 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Silvergate Capital Corp. (SI) PT Raised to $170 as Craig-Hallum Sees Regulation as a Catalyst
- UPDATE: Jefferies Starts Cano Health (CANO) at Buy
- UPDATE: Jefferies Starts CareMax Inc. (CMAX) at Buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!