Alamos Gold Inc. (AGI:CN) (AGI) PT Lowered to Cdn$15.50 at TD Securities
- Wall Street opens higher after Evergrande-led rout
- DraftKings (DKNG) made a $20B cash and stock offer for Entain - CNBC
- Buy the Dip in Tech Stocks - Wedbush
- Apple (AAPL): Analysts Weigh in on iPhone 13 'Lengthy' Delivery Times, US Customers Facing Up to 5 Weeks Wait for Pro and Pro Max
- Dollar slips from 1-month highs as "buy the dip" trades bloom
TD Securities analyst Steven Green lowered the price target on Alamos Gold Inc. (AGI:CN) (NYSE: AGI) to Cdn$15.50 (from Cdn$16.00) while maintaining a Buy rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Just Eat Takeaway.com NV (JETL:LN) (TKAYF) PT Lowered to GBP109 at Goldman Sachs
- Okuma Corporation (6103:JP) (OKUMF) PT Lowered to JPY5,800 at Goldman Sachs
- O-Film Tech Co Ltd. (002456:CH) PT Lowered to RMB10.84 at Goldman Sachs
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!