Akzo Nobel NV (AKZA:NA) (AKZOY) PT Lowered to EUR91 at Morgan Stanley
- Wall Street set to open lower as recession worries mount
- MongoDB (MDB) skyrockets after crushing results, guidance estimates; analysts buoyed
- China eases COVID quarantine rules in major policy adjustment
- Bernstein's Sacconaghi cuts Tesla (TSLA) estimates to 'significantly' below consensus on EV demand issues
- Carvana (CVNA) plunges as analyst downgrades on bankruptcy risk
Morgan Stanley analyst Charles Webb lowered the price target on Akzo Nobel NV (AKZA:NA) (OTC: AKZOY) to EUR91.00 (from EUR100.00) while maintaining a Overweight rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Ashtead Technology Holdings plc (AT:LN) PT Raised to GBP3.75 at Canaccord Genuity
- Equinox Gold (EQX:CN) (EQX) PT Raised to Cdn$5.50 at National Bank Financial
- Tharisa Plc (THS:LN) PT Raised to GBP2.60 at Berenberg
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!