Akzo Nobel NV (AKZA:NA) (AKZOY) PT Lowered to EUR100 at UBS
- Dow, S&P 500 end with gains up after bumpy week, but Nike drags
- Over $100 Billion Wiped Off: Bitcoin (BTC) Price Falls As China's Central Bank Vows to Ban Cryptocurrency Trading
- Nike (NKE) Stock Falls On a Revenue Miss and Slashed FY Sales Outlook, Analysts Bullish Despite NT Supply Chain Challenges
- Oil hits highest in almost 3 years as supply tightens
- Here's Why Meredith (MDP) Stock Price Soared 18% in After Hours
UBS analyst Geoff Haire lowered the price target on Akzo Nobel NV (AKZA:NA) (OTC: AKZOY) to EUR100.00 (from EUR104.00) while maintaining a Neutral rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Zee Entertainment Enterprises Ltd. (Z:IN) PT Raised to INR400 at Kotak
- Globalwafers Co Ltd. (6488:TT) PT Raised to NT$1,023 at Citi
- SBI Life Insurance Co Ltd (SBILIFE:IN) PT Raised to INR1,380 at Jefferies
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!