Aker BP (AKERBP:NO) (DETNF) PT Raised to NOK305 at UBS
- Wall Street opens flat as big banks kick off earnings season
- JPMorgan (JPM) Reports a Q1 Beat on Revenue and Profit Fueled by Release of $5.2 Billion Reserved for Bad Loans; Shares Slightly Down
- Coinbase (COIN) direct listing IPO reference price set at $250
- Goldman Sachs (GS) Q1 EPS Nearly Doubles Wall Street's View as Investment Banking Excels Amid SPAC and IPO Frenzy
- Oil maintains upward momentum despite fresh coronavirus fears
UBS analyst Amy Wong raised the price target on Aker BP (AKERBP:NO) (OTC: DETNF) to NOK305.00 (from NOK270.00) while maintaining a Buy rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- LVMH Moet Hennessy Louis Vuitton SE (MC:FP) (LVMUY) PT Raised to EUR690 at Societe Generale
- Home Depot (HD) PT Raised to $350 at UBS Following Meetings; Operating at 'High Level'
- Spark Networks (LOV) PT Raised to $10 at Canaccord Genuity
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!