Ajinomoto (2802:JP) (AJINY) PT Raised to JPY3,200 at Morgan Stanley
- S&P 500 climbs to record closing high; IBM weighs on the Dow
- Intel (INTC) Stock Sinks 7% as Q3 Revenue Misses, Guidance Disappoints and CFO Exits
- Snap (SNAP) Stock Just Crashed 25% Following Earnings
- Trump Media To Go Public Via $1.7 Billion SPAC Deal, Aims to Fight the Big Tech
- Tesla (TSLA) Beats EPS and Revenue Views on Improving Gross Margins, Analysts Praise Very Solid Quarter But Warn of 'Aggressive Valuation' as Stock 'Priced to Perfection'
Morgan Stanley analyst Haruka Miyake raised the price target on Ajinomoto (2802:JP) (OTC: AJINY) to JPY3,200.00 (from JPY3,100.00) while maintaining a Overweight rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Pernod Ricard SA (RI:FP) (PDRDY) PT Raised to EUR200 at Credit Suisse
- Yamana Gold (YRI:CN) (AUY) PT Lowered to Cdn$8 at Canaccord Genuity
- Agnico-Eagle Mines Ltd. (AEM:CN) (AEM) PT Lowered to Cdn$88 at Canaccord Genuity
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!