Ajinomoto (2802:JP) (AJINY) PT Raised to JPY3,100 at CLSA
- Wall Street opens higher after Evergrande-led rout
- DraftKings (DKNG) made a $20B cash and stock offer for Entain - CNBC
- Buy the Dip in Tech Stocks - Wedbush
- Apple (AAPL): Analysts Weigh in on iPhone 13 'Lengthy' Delivery Times, US Customers Facing Up to 5 Weeks Wait for Pro and Pro Max
- Dollar holds near 1-month high with Fed, Evergrande eyed
CLSA analyst Jun Kato raised the price target on Ajinomoto (2802:JP) (OTC: AJINY) to JPY3,100.00 (from JPY2,700.00) while maintaining a Outperform (2) rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Infosys Ltd. (INFO:IN) (INFY) PT Raised to INR2,000 at CLSA
- Just Eat Takeaway.com NV (JETL:LN) (TKAYF) PT Lowered to GBP109 at Goldman Sachs
- Largan Precision Co Ltd. (3008:TT) PT Lowered to TWD2,055 at Goldman Sachs
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!